2) Purpose of the PERFoRM web siteAll the materials contained in the PERFoRM Web site are provided by the PERFoRM consortium (constituted by the organisations participating in the PERFoRM project) for informational purposes only and shall not be construed as a commercial offer, a license, an advisory, fiduciary or professional relationship between you and the PERFoRM consortium. No information provided on this site shall be considered a substitute for your independent investigation.
3) Links to Third-Party Web sitesLinks to third-party Web sites are provided for convenience only and do not imply any approval or endorsement by the PERFoRM consortium of the linked sites, even if they may contain the PERFoRM logo. Thus, the PERFoRM consortium cannot be held responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained therein. You may not create on any Web site a link to any page of the PERFoRM Web site without the PERFoRM consortium's prior written authorization, and you acknowledge that framing the PERFoRM Web site, or any similar process is prohibited.
4) Intellectual PropertyThis Web site is protected by intellectual property rights and is the exclusive property of the PERFoRM consortium. Any material that it contains, including, but not limited to, texts, data, graphics, pictures, sounds, videos, logos, icons or HTML code is protected under intellectual property law and remains the PERFoRM consortium's property. You may use this material for personal and non-commercial purposes in accordance with the principles governing intellectual property law. Any other use or modification of the content of the PERFoRM consortium's Web site without the PERFoRM consortium's prior written authorization is prohibited.
5) Warranty and LiabilityAll materials, including downloadable software, contained in the PERFoRM Web site is provided «as is» and without warranty of any kind to the extent allowed by the applicable law; While the PERFoRM consortium will use reasonable efforts to provide reliable information through its Web site, the PERFoRM consortium does not warrant that this Web site is free of inaccuracies, errors and/or omissions, viruses, worms, Trojan horses and the like, or that its content is appropriate for your particular use or up to date, and the PERFoRM consortium reserves the right to change the information at any time without notice. The PERFoRM consortium does not warrant any results derived from the use of any software available on this site. You are solely responsible for any use of the materials contained in this site. The PERFoRM consortium will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or incidental damages, including but not limited to lost profits or revenues, business interruption, loss of data arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use or reliance on any material contained in this site or any linked site. In any event, the liability of the PERFoRM consortium for direct damages arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use or reliance on any material contained in this site or any linked site shall not exceed the amount of 1,000 Euros.
7) Users' CommentsThe PERFoRM consortium does not assume any obligation to monitor the information that you may post on its Web site. You warrant that any information, Materials (the term "Material" is intended to cover all projects, files or other attachments sent to us) or comments other than personal data that you may transmit to the PERFoRM consortium through the Web site does not infringe intellectual property rights or any other applicable law. Such information, Materials or comments, will be treated as non-confidential and non proprietary. By submitting any information or material, you give the PERFoRM consortium an unlimited and irrevocable license to use, execute, show, modify and transmit such information, Material or comments, including any underlying idea, concept or know-how (the term "Material" is intended to cover all projects, files or other attachments sent to us). The PERFoRM consortium reserves the right to use such information in any way it chooses.